Pervedant – Perfis e Vedantes, Lda understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits Our Site and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and Our obligations under the law.
Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
“Portugal and EU Cookie Law”
means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site;
means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out in section 12, below;
means this website, www.pervedant.com
means the relevant parts of the Privacy and ElectronicCommunications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 asamended in 2004, 2011 and 2015; and
means Pervedant – Perfis e Vedantes, Lda , a limited company registered in Portugal, whose registered address is Z. Ind. Casal Cego, R. da Indústria Lote 7.
Information About Us
Our Site, is owned and operated by Pervedant – Perfis e Vedantes, Lda.
Our data protection officer can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Data Do We Collect?
How Do We Use Your Data?
All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (GDPR). For more details on security see section 6, below.
We use your data to provide the best possible products and services to you. This includes:
1. Providing and managing your Account;
2. Providing and managing your access to Our Site;
3. Personalising and tailoring your experience on Our Site;
4. Supplying Our products and services to you;
5. Responding to communications from you;
6. Supplying you with email Insert Type of Email e.g. newsletters, alerts etc. that you have subscribed to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by Insert Description of Unsubscription Method;
7. Market research;
8. Analysing your use of Our Site and gathering feedback to enable Us to continually improve Our Site and your user experience;
In some cases, the collection of data may be a statutory or contractual requirement,and We will be limited in the [products and] services We can provide you withoutyour consent for Us to be able to use such data.
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email AND/OR telephoneAND/OR text message AND/OR post with information, news and offers on Our products AND/OR services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protectyour rights and comply with Our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy andElectronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, as amended in 2004,2011 and 2015.
Advertisers whose content appears on Our Site may engage in what is known as“behavioural advertising” – advertising which is tailored to your preferences, basedon your activity. Your activity is monitored using Cookies. You can control and limit your data used in this way by adjusting your web browser’s privacy settings. Please note that We do not control the activities of such advertisers, nor the information they collect and use. Limiting the use of your data in this way will not remove the advertising, but it will make it less relevant to your interests and activities on OurSite.
Under GDPR we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following basis applies:
1. You have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one ormore specific purposes;
2. Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are aparty or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into acontract;
3. Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
4. Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of anothernatural person;
5. Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; and/or
6. Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued byus or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
We only keep your data for as long as We need to in order to use it as describedabove in section 5, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it. In anyevent, We will conduct an annual review to ascertain whether we need to keep your data.
Your data will only be stored within the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The4EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein).
Data security is of great importance to Us, and to protect your data We have put inplace suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard andsecure data collected through Our Site.
Notwithstanding the security measures that We take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and thatyou are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to Us data via the internet.
Do We Share Your Data?
We may contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on Ourbehalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such apurpose, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handledsafely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, Our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law. We currently contract with:
Mailchimp; Agencia Criativa;
We may compile statistics about the use of Our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying information. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
In certain circumstances We may be legally required to share certain data held by Us, which may include your personal information, for example, where We are involved inlegal proceedings, where We are complying with the requirements of legislation, acourt order, or a governmental authority. We do not require any further consentfrom you in order to share your data in such circumstances and will comply asrequired with any legally binding request that is made of Us.
What Happens If Our Business Changes Hands?
In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will not be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
How Can You Control Your Data?
When you submit information via Our Site, you may be given options to restrict Our use of your data. We aim to give you strong controls on Our use of your data(including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from Us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in Our emails and at the point of providing your details AND/OR by managing your Account.
Your Right to Withhold Information and Your Right to Withdraw Information AfterYou Have Given it
You may access certain areas of Our Site without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on Our Site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
You may withdraw your consent for Us to use your personal data as set out in section in 5 at any time by contacting Us using the details set out in section 15, and We will delete Your data from Our systems. However, you acknowledge this may limit Our ability to provide the best possible products and services to you.
How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). Please contact Us for more details at email@example.com or using thecontact details below in section 14.
What Cookies Do We Use and What For?
By using Our Site you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than Us. We may use third party Cookies on Our Site to facilitate the website navigation and assist in registration procedures.
All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current English and EU Cookie Law.
Before any Cookies are placed on your computer, you will be shown a Insert description of prompt e.g. pop-up, message bar etc. requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of Our Site may not function fully or as intended. You will be given the opportunity to allow only first party Cookies and block third party Cookies.
Summary of Your Rights under GDPR
Under the GDPR, you have:
1. The right to request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by Us;
2. The right to complain to a supervisory authority;
3. Be informed of what data processing is taking place;
4. The right to restrict processing;
5. The right to data portability;
6. Object to processing of your personal data;
Automated Decision-Making and Profiling
In the event that We use personal data for the purposes of automated decision-making and those decisions have a legal (or similarly significant effect) on You, You have the right to challenge to such decisions under GDPR, requesting human intervention, expressing their own point of view, and obtaining an explanation of thedecision from Us.
The right described in section 14.1 does not apply in the following circumstances:
1. The decision is necessary for the entry into, or performance of, a contractbetween the You and Us;
2. The decision is authorised by law; or
3. You have given you explicit consent.
Where We use your personal data for profiling purposes, the following shall apply:
1. Clear information explaining the profiling will be provided, including its significance and the likely consequences;
2. Appropriate mathematical or statistical procedures will be used;
3. Technical and organisational measures necessary to minimise the risk oferrors and to enable such errors to be easily corrected shall be implemented;
4. All personal data processed for profiling purposes shall be secured in order to prevent discriminatory effects arising out of profiling.